Author: The Publishers of True West Magazine – Edited by Stuart Rosebrook – Illustrations by Bob Boze Bell – Maps by Gus Walker, Kevins Kisbey, and Rebecca Edwards
Published by: Two Roads West
Cover Type: Soft Cover
Page Count: 192 pages
Description: For 65 years, True West magazine has inspired travelers to take the road less traveled and explore the historic sites and towns of the American West. Now, in honor of its 65th anniversary, the publishers of True West have compiled the essential Old West guidebook, which takes the traveler to where Old West history happened in 22 Western states. NEWLY ADDED: True West Museum Picks!
Included in the True West Ultimate Historic Travel Guide
- “Walk Where History Happened”: Hundreds of places expertly and succinctly described to inspire and guide your tour of the West
- NEWLY ADDED: True West Museum Picks!
- Dozens of historic and color photos of Western historic sites
- 22-colorfully, illustrated state maps
- Easy-to-use listings with addresses, phone numbers and websites
- Eight of the best Bob Boze Bell’s Classic Gunfights of the Old West
- And, True West’s favorite National and State Parks, Monuments, Battlefields, Sites, Memorials where Old West history happened k And, much, much more …